Only 800 tickets are available and this event sells out every year.
The 12th Annual Pinot Noir Summit will take place on Sunday, March 9, 2014 at The Golden Gate Club at the Presidio in San Francisco.
Here’s a small sip of what to expect at this delicious, interactive, fun and educational event ~
- Taste wines from 50 of the world’s top Pinot Noir producers at the Grand Tasting
- Meet your favorite winemakers
- Enjoy delicious gourmet foods from three of the Bay Area’s top restaurants, carefully chosen to compliment Pinot Noir
- Start the day off right with the Sparkling Wine Brunch, featuring top bubblies made with Pinot Noir
- Learn from the best at your choice of informative workshops
- You be the judge! Pit your palate against the pros at The Pinot Noir Showdown – a blind tasting
Pinot Noir can be mysterious and somewhat intimidating. Whether you join us for the Grand Tasting, the Sparkling Wine Brunch and workshops, of for the whole, Pinot-infused day, the Pinot Noir Summit is a fun, exciting series of events that gives you the confidence to trust your own palate. Attendance is limited. Only 800 tickets are available.
Buy your tickets early - we sell out every year!
The Pinot Noir Summit is a production of Affairs of the Vine